Thank you for joining the CBHA/ACHA. The process for becoming a member is as follows:
- Choose your category of membership from the options below;
- Click on the PayPal Button to remit the membership fee;
- At PayPal, you have the option of using an existing PayPal account, or choose to make payment without a PayPal account;
- Once payment has been processed, you will be directed back to the CBHA/ACHA to set up your Member Profile, including:
- Username, Password, Name, Address, Areas of Interest, CV, Research and Publications
- Upload a Picture: browse and select from your computer a picture to upload. When asked to crop your picture, select CROP even if you do not adjust your picture.
- Once your Member Profile has been created, you are officially a member of the CBHA/ACHA and will have access to Member's Only pages. It will be a few days before your Profile is uploaded and available for other members to view;
- You will be able to update your Member Profile at any time.
To begin, please select your membership category from the following:
Young Scholars/Students/Retired - CAD$25 per year
Business Executive - CAD$250 per year
Senior Academic or Archivist - CAD$100 per year
General Public - CAD$50 per year
Please contact us for more information about becoming a Small Corporation Member.
Please contact us for more information about becoming a Large Corporation Member.